Child Safeguarding Incident Notification System
Notify the Child Safeguarding Practice Review Panel if it’s known or suspected that a child has been abused or neglected.
Use this service if:
- a looked-after child dies including where abuse or neglect is not known or suspected
- a child dies or is seriously harmed in the local authority’s area
- a child dies or is seriously harmed outside England while normally resident in the local authority’s area
This service is for local authorities in England.
Before you start
You will need:
- your sign in details (you can reset your password from the service login page)
- your phone number and email address
- name of each child you are notifying
- details of the incident